What is 192.168.10.100 admin login & for what it is used for? Along with this 192.168.10.100 ip there are some other ip’s like 192.168.1.254 ip and 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1 etc. All these are some of the private IP address for the router. Ip address is default gateway for the routers to connect for a network connection. Without this IP address, you cannot access the internet connection on your device.
In simple IP address can be described as a number assigned to a device on a network. IPv4 is the most common format of the IP address. It is a 32-bit address and will be in the www.xxx.yyy.zzz format. If you are using more devices with a single connection, you can also use the IPv6, which is of 128 bit. a1a1:b2b2:c3c3:d4d4:e5e5:f6f6:g7g7:h8h8 is the address format of IPv6.
With the IP address, you can know the network or ISP for which you are connected. You can also use the IP address for file sharing, screen casting, or other services. For the detailed information of the IP address just follow our previous articles. Here we will discuss 192.168.10.100 admin login procedure.
192.168.10.100 Admin Login
To get access to the default gateway of your router you need to login first.192.168.10.100 admin login is not so difficult. You can do it in a simple way by following our guidelines below.
- The first step is, launch your web browser using your computer system and enter the default IP address in the address bar.
- This will redirect you to the login page of your router. Click on the login screen and continue with the process.
- Now enter your username and password in the required columns carefully.
- The most common username and password of your router will be “admin”.
- Login with this temporary username and password and then change it to secure your router.
- Follow some basic things and take care when you are creating the new user name and password for your router.
- It is recommended to create a unique password with the perfect combination of alphabets, characters, and special characters. This will help to secure your password.
- The password of the router usually consists of 26 digits. You can create a more lengthy and complex password as you wish.
- Create an easy user-friendly router’s name to identify your router.
- Save your user name and password, so that you can check for it when you forgot them.
- Visit the Encryption settings and set up the encryption to WPA2-PSK o match it to the industrial standards of security.
- Some of the most common combinations of username and passwords are
- Username – Admin, Password – Admin
- Other Username – Administrator, Password – Administrator
- Username – Guest, Password- Guest
Recover 192.168.10.100 Admin Username and Password
If you forget your router username and password, the one and the only way to recover them is to reset it, this is same as the 192.168.0.1 ip reset. Follow the below steps to reset your user name and password.
- Check for the reset button of your router. this will be on the side of the router.
- Hold it for 10 seconds and then release it. You will find LED blinking.
- Wait for some time and then connect your router for PC.
- Now open your browser and type 192.168.10.100 in the URL bar and click enter.
- You can see the default username and password as admin.
- Use this temporary username and password and log in.
- Later you will be prompted to modify the password. create a strong password and save it.
You may find different types of routers in the market, each will have a unique IP address. So check for the detailed information of IP address at our website. Feel free to share your doubts in the comment box below.