What is 192.168.100.1 Router IP? Like 192.168.1.254 login this is a popular private IP address that is assigned to the available devices under a local network. 192.168.100.1 is used under the IPv4 range. There are different IP addresses for different routers like 192.168.100.1, 10.0.0.1, 192.168.1.1, 192-168-1-254, 192.168.1.2.
Router Ip address is the default gateway for entering in device’s web-interface. Without this, IP address you cannot connect to a network connection from any device. You can find your Ip address with a simple command prompt through run command.
You should be very careful when you are giving the IP address. An address contain only numbers, it does not have any letters in it. You can not connect to a network if you did a mistake. Here we will now discuss about 192.168.100.1 in detail.
What 192.168.100.1 is used for
Any router has an IP address, It is very important to log in and do the needed settings of a network connection. Login your router with 192.168.100.1 and change the important credentials like username & password, change the SSID and strengthening security. Most of Huawei’s routers have the default IP address as 192.168.100.1.
How To Login Into 192.168.100.1
It is very simple to login to 192.168.100.1. If you are not aware of the procedure, just follow the below-given guidelines.
- The very first step is to open your web browser like Google Chrome, Opera, etc on your desktop.
- Now in the URL enter the 192.168.100.1 Ip address or copy-paste it and then click enter.
- Now you will see the settings page, where you need to enter the admin username and Password.
- You can also change the IP address when there is IP address clash in two ways i.e, web page settings & Using a setup CD.
Problems Faced With 192.168.100.1 Login
You may face certain common problems when you are trying to login into192.168.100.1. Let us now discuss them one by one in detail.
Forgetting IP address
When you forget your IP address, don’t waste your time searching for different ways online. Just follow these 4 steps and rest your password in few seconds. Reuse your default username and password by following the below-given guidelines.
- Take a sharp pinpointed object like a needle.
- Now insert it into the reset button for 30 seconds.
- After that just plug the router back and restart.
- Now enter the default username and password to log in.
The meaning of this error is the site can’t be reached. You may find this error due to the following reasons.
- IP address is different.
- Wifi or Lan connection is disabled
- Router is switched off
- Lan cable is disconnected
- Wifi or Lan connection has malfunctioned
To resolve this error, check for the wire connection, electricity, network connection, proxy and firewall
Can no longer access 192.168.100.1
This is one of the most common problems of router login. With the few command prompts you can get rid of this problem.
- Open the start menu and then go to the RUN, open CMD.
- Enter the ipconfig command, you will see the default gateway of your IP address.
- It is usually 192.168.1.1, 192.168.50.1,192.168.100.1, 192-168-1-254.
Hope this information is useful for you. If you like the article share it with your friends. For more informative articles follow us on 192-168-1-254.site. Share your feedback in the comment box below, this will help us to come up with the new topics.