Find Router IP Address: Most of the people have started using the best internet routers 2019 or any without making second thought. Routers basically play a strong role in providing best internet connectivity to various. But if in case of any issues raised like forgot password or internet no more available.
On that case, people try to access the router’s IP address and login to solve. And therefore, people who couldn’t find their own router’s IP address start searching for it all these days. But guys, no more disappointment. This is because here I am going to deal with the problem you face these days.
Whatever device you use, locating the IP address is not at all a big deal or the difficult task. Just do follow the instructions we provide here and start implementing accordingly. Doing so at least one can easily locate the respective router’s default gateway within a short period of time.
How to Find Router IP Address On Windows/ Mac/ iPhone/ Android OS
Now as discussed, its time to learn all the steps involved for locating the default IP address without wasting any kind of time. Let us look forward into the further details provided right here in different ways.
- Find Router IP Address on Windows
- Steps to Find Router IP Address on Mac
- How to Find Router IP Address on iPhone
- Find Router IP Address on Android OS
Below is the step by step process. Just simply navigate and implement by choosing the method and depending on the device you use. Here we go.
Find Router IP Address on Windows
Locating the default gateway on the Windows operating system is very much easy and simple enough. Let us go with the steps involved which greatly helps in locating IP address very well.
- First and foremost, navigate to search bar and type as run, so that one can open the respective prompt window or the dialog box respectively.
- There provide the command cmd and tap on ok.
- Doing so can find out the command prompt which is already displayed on the screen.
- Now type the command ipconfig/all as an input. click on enter. Instead of typing the command, it is much better to copy and paste it at the respective space on command prompt.
- Scroll down and see the magic. The user can notice all the details and when you down the cursor on command prompt, will notice the default IP gateway of your respective router in a perfect way.
- As a result, by seeing the IP address, type it on your web browser and log in to connect the internet or solve issues if any.
- That’s all!!!
This is when you use Windows OS. IF in case of another device, below are the details or information related to it.
Steps to Find Router IP Address on Mac
The process of locating an IP address on Mac is very simple. Just follow the below instructions and start working on it accordingly.
- First and foremost, navigate to the Utilities-> and then terminal available in the respective Mac OS.
- Once the screen gets open, provide netstat -nr | grep default command as an input.
- Once you tap on the option called enter, here is the default IP address of your Mac OS.
How to Find Router IP Address on iPhone
Are you an iphone user? Well, if yes also not a problem. Locating default IP address on any device is quite simple. This is especially when you know the process involved in locating it. So, therefore, to all the iPhone users here is the process.
- Go to the settings available on the screen.
- Click on the option called WiFi available in the form of lists.
- And then click on (i) available at the next to the network.
- And finally, here is the default IP address.
Find Router IP Address on Android OS
Well, till now we have seen for Mac, Windows and also for iOS. Now its time to learn the steps involved to find out at the respective Android smartphones. Here we go.
- Firstly, navigate to the settings icon and click on it.
- So that one can see the options like Airplane mode, Wifi, dual sims and mobile network, personal hotspot and much more in the form of lists.
- Choose the option called WiFi right there in order to find out.
- Now pick up your respective WiFi network and see the magic.
- One can notice the options like forget the network, USe static IP, IP address, Gateway, Network mask code, and other details completely.
That’s all!!!! Hope every point provided here is clear and understandable.
Other Similar Articles
As per my thoughts, the concept provided here is quite easy and learnable with no doubts. If in case of any doubt or like to know the more details, just comment in the provided space. We are here to help and guide you. Also, like the article, share with all your ones to help them in locating their respective IP address in fewer minutes. Thank you. Keep connected with 192.168.1.254.site for more interesting and learnable tutorials.