Get Router IP On iOS is pretty simple. Router Ip address is the default gateway of the private networks. You can check that many of the router’s IP address starts with 192.168.XXX.XXX such as the address 192.168.1.254 ip. If you want to configure any of the devices connected to your route or to access your router settings, it is very important to know your router’s IP address.
In general, we use the internet services blindly without having any knowledge about our IP address. But it very important to know about this because it will be useful to change your WiFi name, password, or any other setting. Many of the routers have the default IP address as 192.168.1.254. It may look strange for the new users who don’t have any experience with computer networks.
Router brands like Thomson, Alcatel, Netopia Cayman, Billion, Linksys, Westell, SparkLAN, Aztech, CenturyLink, 2Wire, 3Com, Motorola, TP-Link, are well known to use the 192.168.1.254 as the default address. You can get the detailed information of 192.168.1.254 from our previous articles. Now let us discuss how to get router IP on iOS.
How To Get Router IP On iOS?
Are you using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or any iOS device? It is very simple to find your default gateway address i.e, router IP address on your iOS device. If you don’t know how to get your IP address, no need to worry about it. Follow the step by step procedure given below and get your default IP address within few minutes.
- The first step you need to do is unlock your iOS device and go to the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod i.e, any of the Apple device.
- Now navigate to the Wi-Fi section and tap on it.
- Turn On your Wi-Fi module on your iOS device.
- Now check for the list of available Wi-Fi connections and tap on the name of the network you are currently connected to i.e the active network.
- After that, you can see the IPV4 ADDRESS section, where you can find the current IP address of your router on the network.
You can easily retrieve the needed IP address through a connected devices network. But it is not possible to get your router IP address when your device is not connected with the network.
How To Check The Router IP Address Is Correct Or Not?
After getting the Ip adress you can check it whether it is correct or not. Follow the below-given guidelines and check your gateway address.
- Open the Chrome or Safari browser on your iPhone/iPad.
- Now enter the IP address in the address bar i.e, https://[router-ip-address]. For example, consider http://192-168-1-254.
- Now if you see your router’s settings page or authorization screen, it proves that this is the IP address the one you need.
Here is the complete information about, how to get router IP on iOS. For more informative articles on related topics just follow us on 192-168-1-254. To know more about it or want any information on related topics, just share it in the comment section without any hesitation.