Did you know how to increase internet speed? If yes, it is good. If you don’t know, no need to worry about it. You will can get detailed information from this article. Before that, you need to know detailed information about your router IP address like 192.168.0.1 and other. It plays an important role in increasing your internet speed as any of the device which is connected to a network will have the unique IP address.
Each and every device in your home which is connected to the network uses some of your Internet speed. In a simple way if many devices are connected to the Internet at the same time, downloading large size files, Doing multiple things like streaming, gaming, video-conferencing, etc may affect your internet speed.
If you want to increase your internet speed it is recommended to use wired connection instead of wi-fi.
How To Increase Internet Speed – Download faster
You can increase the internet speed in few ways. Here we discuss some of the important methods to increase the speed. Follow the guidelines which will be useful to you in increasing the internet speed.
1. Use Ethernet Instead Of Wi-Fi – Using the ethernet instead of wifi is the best way to increase your internet speed. This will remove the lag time of the router’s signal departing from your system receiving signal. Only the Desktops can be connected to the ethernet, it is not possible to connect smartphones to ethernet.
2. Test A Different Router/Modem – Bad modem or router is one of the major facts that reduce the internet speed. Use the latest modem or router like NETGEAR N150, TP-Link, D-Link, etc and speed up your internet speed and stop all the dropouts.
3. Scan For Viruses – Sometimes virus on your device will also slow down your internet speed. Virus will suck resources away and slow down your speed. So regularly scan for the virus and clean it.
4. Check Your Filters – Check for the good quality filters if you have an internet connection to a phone line. This helps you to clear all the disturbances in the line.
5. Close Background Apps – Never forget to close the background apps when you are not using them. This is because the bandwidth of your network is being spread across these apps and the speed of your internet will get slow down. So for an optimized internet speed, close all apps when you are not using them.
6. Delete Unused Apps – If your device is having any unused apps, don’t be late in deleting them. Unused apps also slow down your internet speed by consuming RAM and storage space of your device. Make your device run fast by deleting all unused apps.
7. Decrease The Distance Between Your Device And Your Router – As you move away from the router you can see the internet speed will dropdown. So make sure that your device is as close as possible to the internet source i.e, Wi-Fi router.
These are the few basic methods which will increase your internet speed. For more information, follow us on 192.168.1.254. Hope this information will be useful for you. If you like the article share it with your unknown friends. share your valuable feedback in the comment box below.